AUSTRALIAN ALUMNI BUSINESS EXPO 2021
“Tough times never last, but tough people do”
We hear you and understand how crucial it is for businesses to look for different opportunities to grow visibility and gear up to thrive in the new normal. Returning in a new interactive virtual format, the Australian Alumni Business Expo 2021 aims to support alumni business leaders. This is achieved by connecting exhibitors to quality network of key stakeholders (prospects, potential investors, business partners, industry experts) in Vietnam and the region. And therefore enabling businesses to sustain in the new setting.
This event is hosted online by RMIT Vietnam Alumni, with Australian Embassy, Australian Alumni in Vietnam and Vietnam Festival of Creativity & Design (VFCD) joining as partners.
WHAT ARE KEY BENEFITS FOR EXHBITORS?
Gathering businesses from various industries to showcase their latest adaptive innovations and creativity, the Virtual Expo event provides following opportunities:
- CONNECT: Be capable of accommodating up to 10,000 visitors, the Virtual Expo event is a unique chance of branding and promoting products/services to quality prospects, potential investors, business partners and future employees from within and outside Vietnam
- SHARE: Learn and share practical solutions with hi-profile experts and peers. This event will be hosted with an exhibition of 40 companies that embrace innovations and creativity at heart. Industry leaders, senior executives from various enterprises will be delivering topical panel discussions, keynotes provoking new realities, investment opportunities and future outlook of different industries.
- GROW: Enhance your brand reputation, expand network of key stakeholders and grow your knowledge of possible solutions to revamp your business
And it’s… ABSOLUTELY FREE! For both your exhibitors and visitors. Grab your opportunity! To be eligible as an exhibitor, there are some requirements for you and your business
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible as an exhibitor, there are some requirements for you and your business
- Graduated from any Australian institutions
- You either own/found the business OR hold senior executive positions
- Innovations or creativity have been embedded in your business. Innovations can be new business models, products/services or different aspects of operations
- An office located in Vietnam and a company website
To ensure the overall quality of the exhibition, only 40 will be selected from all submissions. Based on the information provided, each application will be assessed by the organizing selection committee.
IMPORTANT DATES & PLATFORM
Registration for Exhibitor: 30 Aug – 22 Sept, 2021
Selection for Exhibitor: 24 Sept, 2021
Event dates: 18 -19 Nov, 2021
Platform: The expo will be online and hosted via virtual event platform called vFairs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I know if I am eligible to be an exhibitor?
Refer to the Eligibility for Exhibitors as above. If you are still unsure about your eligibility, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
2. How many companies will take part in the exhibition?
There will be 40 organizations in total in the creative, digital and technological innovations.
3. When do I know my submission outcome?
The Selection Committee will finalize all decisions and inform you the outcome around 24th Sep 2021
4. How does virtual fair look like?
5. What activities are included in the event?
Detailed agenda will be available in the coming future. The overarching activities include Exhibit Halls, Panel discussions, Key notes, Mentoring program and on-demand Networking.
6. Do exhibitors and visitors need to pay any fee?
No. It’s free for both exhibitors and visitors to attend the event.
7. What are the commitment and responsibilities as an exhibitor?
First, preparing in advance requested information to build virtual booth (details will be informed in due course) Then, attending a training session to fully utilize the platform Finally, virtually presenting and be responsive to visitors on the event date 18 – 19 Nov
8. Who are the visitors?
Be capable of accommodating up to 10,000 visitors, the Virtual Expo event opens registration to all visitors who are working professionals (priority given to Australian alumni) and a selected group of students .
9. Can exhibitors sell their products to the visistors?
Yes. The exhibitors can showcase and sell their products to potential customers at the exhibition. Exhibitors and visitors take their own responsibility on the transactions
10. How many accounts do exhibitors have at the booth?
Your company can have up to 15 accounts to interact with visitors in the two days of exhibition
11. Who can I contact if I have any inquiry related to the event?