RMIT Vietnam - Centre of Digital Excellence (CODE)
A competitive rate of 60,000vnd/ hour
RMIT Centre of Digital Excellence (CODE) is looking for passionate students who love STEM, robotics and programming to join our young, dedicated CODE4Schools team. We help high school students and teachers to learn coding, robotics and STEM by using our online Remote Learning Lab.
What you will do:
As part of our team, you will demonstrate educational software/hardware – e.g. block coding for Sphero© and mBot educational robots – for our online Remote Learning Lab and our CODE4Schools outreach program. Full training will be provided.
Location: CODE Project office, Saigon South Campus, building 1; and/or WFH depending on conditions.
What you need:
- Familiarity with basic coding concepts such as loops, variables, functions; ability to explain these concepts in Vietnamese language to high school students with limited programming experience.
- Effective communication and demonstration skills (English & Vietnamese)
- A proactive, organised and patient approach.
- A competitive rate of 60,000vnd/ hour.
- Training in STEM education, demonstration and communication skills using educational robots.
- The opportunity to work with a research and development team that's making a real difference to STEM education in Vietnam.