Procter and Gamble Vietnam (P&G) (P&G )
For over 180 years, we’ve challenged the norm and inspired the future—from the products we put on the shelf to the people we bring on our team. Our employees have been the driving force behind our support for our environment, communities, and people—a practice that has been ingrained in our culture for over a century.
11 Floor, MPlaza, 39 Le Duan Blv., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC 700000, Vietnam
Sales Manager at Procter & Gamble Vietnam is the right place to strengthen your mastery in the sales environment & leadership development!
As a P&G Sales Manager, you´ll directly take meaningful and impacting responsibilities as of Day 1. You will be in charge of maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of our product categories and markets.
You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, a real passion for winning, and leadership are very important.
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘
• Functional performance - Choose success metrics that reflect work processes for an employee to get the job done. Supervising how well an employee performs his job is crucial to maintaining a competitive business
• Revenue and profits - Create success metrics that reflect the revenue and profits your employee generates. It’s common for positions that directly affect revenue and profits to have commissions or bonuses tied to them e.g. SLS
• Time-based performance - Stipulate success metrics that are time-specific. Choose measures that require detailed changes in performance over time
• Employee growth - Set metrics that challenge your employee from the outset, encouraging him/her to reach peak performance.
• Developing and maintaining a productive long-term relationship with customers
• Acquire a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements;
• Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories, and market;
• Preparing volume forecast and plans;
• Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
• Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
• A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s is fine, preferably with some business focus)
• Fresh graduates who are ready to start working in December 2020 and Early 2021
• Experienced candidates with under 5 years of experience, regardless of industries/background, who are passionate to lead and win in Sales
• Excellent visionary, strategic, and strong leadership skills
• Strengths in analytical thinking
• Ability to drive innovation and brand growth
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
• Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ready to relocate nationally and internationally
• Vietnamese only
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨
• Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Recognized state of the sales skills – We will constantly help you improve your Sales Management knowledge and Managerial abilities.
• Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
• Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance, and potential.