Procter and Gamble Vietnam (P&G) (P&G )
For over 180 years, we’ve challenged the norm and inspired the future—from the products we put on the shelf to the people we bring on our team. Our employees have been the driving force behind our support for our environment, communities, and people—a practice that has been ingrained in our culture for over a century.
11 Floor, MPlaza, 39 Le Duan Blv., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC 700000, Vietnam
You will be progressed through different assignments that will allow you to contribute at your peak and realize your maximum potential over different stages in your career. Engineers in P&G work on cutting-edge technologies with multi-disciplinary teams across the Company. If you enjoy contributing to a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself, you'll love P&G manufacturing!
𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘
• Lead technical projects in P&G Manufacturing site.
• Fully responsible for Line performance at the lowest cost and highest efficiency.
• Develop, design, and partner with Engineering Team for new machine set-up and standardization.
• Control & analyze the Process Line for continuous improvement.
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨
• Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Recognized state of the Research & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities.
• You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Competitive salary and benefits program
•All Engineering Majors (including IT Engineering) are welcomed
•Strong leadership skills shown via your extra-curriculum activities at University or technical projects at work.
•Good analytical, communication & teamwork skill.
•Good English & Vietnamese communication.
•Vietnamese citizenship only