Procter and Gamble Vietnam (P&G) (P&G )
To be discussed
For over 180 years, we’ve challenged the norm and inspired the future—from the products we put on the shelf to the people we bring on our team. Our employees have been the driving force behind our support for our environment, communities, and people—a practice that has been ingrained in our culture for over a century.
11 Floor, MPlaza, 39 Le Duan Blv., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC 700000, Vietnam
Acts as CIO of the Site and is a member of Site's Lead Team. Accountable for all IT and GBS Applications - governs their lifecycle from implementation to operations, ensures compliance and resiliency, drives the digital culture at the Site. Co-owns creation and delivery of Site Digital Strategy, owns IT Portfolio and the process for aligning associated IT budget, acts as a Client Manager for all local IT deployments (including global/regional initiatives), governs local innovation to enable digital transformation sustainably by keeping them in sync with global solutions, owns the processes for digital compliance (GIA, IT MAGICS).
Has strong leadership skills to drive digital leadership and global pilots for the Grooming Sector. Strong understanding of E2E supply chain and upcoming technologies/solutions to drive transformation via digitization
Accountable for the following IT focus areas at the plant:
• E2E IT Master plan and portfolio integrated with PS Site master plan
the services GBS provides to the site, and the value the sites gets out of IT solutions and • • GBS services
• Drive operational excellence IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
• Drive digitization strategy for the Site
• Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Global Internal Audit
• IT Continuity planning
• Accountable for IT projects at the site
• IT Compliance, Cybersecurity
• End user support (via the IT support global partner)
• IT Budget and forecasting
• Bachelors degree with preference computer science
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Experience to lead digital transformation in manufacturing+ across the supply chain
• IT operations, Project management, stewardship client/stakeholder management
• Strong business domain expertise in manufacturing
• Good communication in both Vietnamese and English
• Fast learner
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount that our leaders can lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories, and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse, and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion, and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.