Pullman Phu Quoc
To be discussed
IMV Center, 8th Fl, 87 Hoang Van Thai Str, Tan Phu Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦 & 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦
• To perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely efficient manner in accordance with established Pullman Hotel to achieve the objective of the position.
• To Assists DOS in organizing the filling system of the Sales Department. To oversee and maintain accurate and efficient sales systems in order to record and track all sales activities.
• To ensure that the Sales database is continually updated for the purpose of undertaking regular and effective mailings in accordance with the agreed action plan.
• To prepare the contract and maintain up-to-date electric records of all rate negotiations, contracted rates, and any other relevant rate information. To ensure Reservations, Front Office and Pullman Hotel network have up to date information on all rate manners.
• To maintain continual traffic flow of all documents for perusal, action, and signature by all sales personnel and ensure all urgent correspondence and telephone inquiries are followed up as a priority.
• To answer all telephone calls and inquiries on behalf of the Sales & Marketing Department and action in a timely and professional manner.
• To perform coordination of group booking and activities in the hotel. To ensure effectively
follow up and provide immediate feedback if necessary.
• To handle valuable Corporate Groups and Travel Agents’ inquiries to ensure all reservations with the proposal and contract letters.
• To follow up with Corporate Group and Travel Agents’ inquiries to ensure reservations with the proposal and contract letters.
• To prepare and issue related Event Function Orders for all departments concerned to make the necessary arrangement for their function.
• To check that all departments concerned received such Event Function Orders and fully understand the requirements to ensure smooth operation and clients’ satisfaction.
• Be able to respond to inquiries for rooms and banqueting in order to take the right information to pass to the Sales Manager / Event Manager.
• To follow up with travel Agents on completion of FAM trips to ensure future group bookings
• To produce a critical path in relation to each marketing activity and ensure that each action point is completed by the due date.
• To visit valuable Corporate Group and Travel Agents, if necessary follows up with discussions and arrangement for their functions
• To keep in touch with valuable Corporate Group and Travel Agents by making festive greeting cards, as well as visiting them at their offices
• In cooperation with Marketing & Communication Manager to maintain accurate records detailing quantities of sales collateral and promotion gifts and giveaways and re-order when necessary to ensure continual supply.
• To maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff, and employees
• To maintain a professional business confidentially
• To have a complete understanding of the Hotel Employee handbook and to adhere to the regulations contained there
• To have a complete understanding of the Hotel’s policies relating to fire, safety, and health
• To see to cleanliness and maintenance of own work, area, and equipment
• Attends all briefings and training sessions as scheduled.
• Maintains excellent grooming standards at all times.
• Keep good rapport with all staff.
• Follow hotel rules and regulations at all
• Report directly to Assistant to Director of Sales and/or Director of Sales
𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
• To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by superiors.