Pullman Phu Quoc
To be discussed
IMV Center, 8th Fl, 87 Hoang Van Thai Str, Tan Phu Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
• To assist engineering supervisors in ensuring electrical systems running safely.
• Operate, fault-finding, repair, and maintenance of A/C system such as cooling and chilled water system, fan-coil units, air handling units, fresh air intake, etc...
• To troubleshoot, repair, operate, and maintain the sanitary and plumbing system of the hotel.
• In charge of the daily repair and maintenance of all wooden furniture painting, wallpaper, and ceilings.
• To repair, maintain and build the hotel’s carpentry and furniture work of the hotel.
𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦 & 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦
• To assist the Engineering Supervisors in ensuring that all repair and maintenance are
carried out. To check all electrical systems, and equipment periodically.
• To ensure that A/C, sanitary, and plumbing system of the hotel within his shift.
• All wooden furniture painting, wallpaper, and ceilings have always to be in perfect
• Accountable for the inventory of all carpentry supplies. Record the daily job done.
• Recording relative checklist and utility consumption etc...
𝘛𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 / 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.
• To keep high and low-voltage distribution boxes and transformers running smoothly.
• To maintain and repair switch boxes, electrical tools, etc...
• To maintain and repair kitchen equipment, laundry machines.
• Maintain TV, antenna, and hotel sound equipment.
• Daily operation in guestrooms and public areas such as bulb changing, lamp/socket/ceiling fan repairs, etc...
• Attend to functions order requests such as setting a tent, sound system, lighting, etc...
• Report immediately and malfunction of equipment or unusual sights to his superiors
and take action accordingly.
• Respond and attend to fire alarms or emergencies as the occasion arises.
• To clean chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, fan coil units, A/C controls, exhausts, and ventilation system.
• To check cold rooms, fridges, ice machines, etc periodically and keep them in tip-top
• Piping leakage, fire, piping, sprinkler, hose-reel, wet risers due to structural defect.
• Masonry work such as wall and floor tiles, bathtub, toilet bowl, and wash basin
• Swimming pool equipment operations & pool water treatment.
• All kinds of necessary repair of all furniture, painting, wallpaper & ceilings.
• All kinds of wooden and timber work in the hotel including public are, guest rooms, and back of the house area.
• Table, chairs, bed, doors, bed castor, locks and keys, window rubber lining, curtain rods, curtain pelmet, door stoppers, frames, hinges and closer, glass top, and window
• Ceiling boards such as gypsum and plaster ceiling, partitions, notice boards, pigeon holes, racks, cup boards, stools, trolleys, and wheels.
• Platforms, wooden ramps, nailing and hanging pictures decorating items during festival seasons.
• Carpet and wallpaper repairs, minor masonry work such as tiling of walls and floors,
• Maintain the area and equipment under his charge in tip-top condition in terms of performance and cleanliness.
• Responsible for other duties assigned by the Engineering Supervisors.
• The Engineering Attendant is directly responsible to the Engineering Supervisor.
• Keep good rapport with all staff.
• Follow hotel rules and regulations at all times
𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
• To be ready and responsible when assigned, to perform any other duties as required
from time to time by the management of the hotel.