Pullman Phu Quoc
To be discussed
IMV Center, 8th Fl, 87 Hoang Van Thai Str, Tan Phu Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
• To ensure Hotel credit Policy is followed and enforced.
• To respond to & resolve accounts queries in conjunction with accounts receivable.
• To follow up on overdue accounts – to legal actions if necessary.
• To achieve Accounts Receivable aging of 90% in Current & 30 days in order to maximize cash flow for the hotel. To ensure that all invoices are accurate & mailed in accordance with the established Credit Policies & Procedures to ensure that guest queries are reduced.
• Audits credit card charges by ensuring the following:
- Correct charge vouchers are used
- Approval codes are obtained for those charges exceeding floor limits set by the card companies.
- Card has not expired.
He/she will then prepare the various charge summaries for transmittal to the bank & reconciles them to control the account on a daily basis.
• Make all the posting related to the settlement of credit card transactions & related credit card commissions into the Opera System.
• Researches & responds in writing to all correspondence & telephone inquire concerning Credit Card billings within 48 hours of the receipt of the correspondence or telephone call.
• Issues invoices no later than the 5th business day to office tenant after receiving the detail of electricity & water charges from the engineering department.
• Issues invoices for other revenues such as ATM rental, garbage collection, parking fee & follow-up the payment and related journal entry to be informed to Chief Accountant.
• Files all billing copies, credit card slips, and correspondence & replies promptly & accurately.
• Prepare a monthly summary of monthly rental, electricity, and related journal entry & adjustment if any every 30th of the month.
• Prepare a monthly summary of taxi voucher & submit to Chief Accountant every end of the month
• Follow up with a tenant who’s going to expire the contract & inform the new rate.
• Prepare the new tenant contract & the extension or amendment.
• Monitor the payment of the tenant & inform the financial controller of any long outstanding amount.
• Do periodical follow-up (weekly) to the client regarding the status of payment.
• Send reminders to clients as per credit policy & follow-up payments.
• Collects from customers all collectibles with the issuance of official receipts. Upon return to the hotel, prepares a list of collections mentioning the date, Official Receipt number,
the company, & amount.
• All cash, cheques, & other money equivalent collected should be remitted to General Cashier attached with a yellow copy of Official Receipt on the same day. A copy of the collection report should be submitted to the General Cashier attached with a copy of the Official Receipt.
• Any official Receipt unused, in case of payment is deferred or cannot be collected, should be returned to the Income Auditor.
• To prepare Monthly Credit Card Reconciliation every end of the month on the 1st day of next month.
• When collecting & visiting the client’s office observe & tries to get information regarding the client’s continued business.
• Verify the hotel’s A/R clearing account & make sure that the balance is zero at the end of the month.
• To keep co-operation with Front Office, Sales, Food & Beverage and accounts personnel.
• Direct contact with the public, credit collection agency & security as required.
• To complete all tasks as are required for self-assessment.
• Directly responsible to the Financial Controller.
• Keep good rapport with all staff.
• Follow hotel rules & regulations at all times
𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
• To be ready & responsible when assigned, to perform any other duties as required
from time to time by the management of the hotel.