DXC Technology Vietnam (DXC)
To be discussed in the interview
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
366 Nguyen Trai, District 5
• Develops technical solutions for integrations into the Platform DXC ecosystem. This is an engineering role with technical skills in the context of software component integrations through the ServiceNow integration framework. Performs and provides automation for testing and integration of such systems, subsystems and components.
• Participates in all technical aspects of the development projects and solution delivery pertaining to ServiceNow Integrations utilizing Agile/Scrum methodology
• Interface with internal and external technical teams to successfully test and deliver to project requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field required.
• 0 year experience
• Knowing Java Script code is required
• Ability to work collaboratively with other ServiceNow developers/SCRUM teams
• Ability to Identify issues/deficiencies, and recommend solutions, with a mindset for continuous improvement
• Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
• Ability to work full time in a fast-paced environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day
• Good communication in English from Intermediate level