DXC Technology Vietnam (DXC)
To be discussed in the interview
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
366 Nguyen Trai, District 5
As a Intern Java Software Engineer, you will collaborate proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable application designs and solutions using Java / Java 2 EE technologies. The senior will have application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other technologies and account teams. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Drive and coordinate the technical life cycle of Java web applications across architecture, design, coding, testing, QA, and production support.
• Participate in and contribute to the design and technical architecture of Java web applications including the creation of detailed architectural specifications.
• Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
• Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing and technical growth.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the development team.
• Interview external resources for the project when necessary
• Directly report to PM and/or client
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 0 years experience in Java programming
• Have knowledge of Core Java, Servlet/JSP, JDBC, Webservice RESTful / SOAP, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Microservices, Oracle, MSSQL and understanding of OOP
• Intermediate English level