Vesnet JSC (WEALLNET)
0 - 5M
WEALLNET is your unique all-in-one daily content creative network featuring the latest news, entertainment, chat and deals. A daily content platform that inspire creativity, interaction, knowledge and moments that enrich life across cultures and geographies. Our commitment to build a clean, healthy and safe digital environment for all users.
76 Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Ward Đakao, District 1
WEALLNET is a brand-new experience agency that exists to reimagine what an experience can be. We do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. Born out of smart insights and built creatively with a content-first approach, our vision is imaginative and engaging, innovative beyond expectation, and flawlessly executed. Each and every day we are driven to do one thing: Live Extraordinary.
At the core of our agency is our people - a dedicated team of engineers, creative, social media innovators, world-class futurists, operational experts and business partners. And we’re looking for motivated, ambitious team players to join us.
We are looking to hire a young, savvy intern who’s keen to champion social at our lovely new HCMC headquarters.
- Monitor the social media channels of our company (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin etc).
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences in the social network landscape
- Record video with prepared contents in our office. Determine which camera angles to use.
- Work with and manipulate raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. Use software to edit videos from these materials.
- Work with all aspects social media helping the Manager to plan, create and execute campaigns.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing with a passion for all things digital.
- High articulation with an excellent command of written Vietnamese.
- Experience with digital technology and editing software packages
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (IELTS 7.0)
- Ability to work in the office full time.
- Ability to listen and learn
Candidate Internship’s Rights:
- Super flexible working schedules
- Flexible 6 months or 1 year internship program options
- Part of salary support after 6 months of internship
- Motorcycle parking monthly fee covered
- Opportunity to work with a creative team at a cool new office in downtown district 1
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the creative field
- Chance to gain invaluable real-life work experience working after 6 months’ experience
- Attend company’s teambuilding and events
- Obtain signature, stamp and letter of recommendation upon completion of internship.
- Opportunity to get permanent job offer if qualified