Vesnet JSC (WEALLNET)
WEALLNET is your unique all-in-one daily content creative network featuring the latest news, entertainment, chat and deals. A daily content platform that inspire creativity, interaction, knowledge and moments that enrich life across cultures and geographies. Our commitment to build a clean, healthy and safe digital environment for all users.
76 Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Ward Đakao, District 1
WEALLNET is a brand new experience agency that exists to reimagine what an experience can be. We do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. Born out of smart insights and built creatively with a content-first approach, our vision is imaginative and engaging, innovative beyond expectation, and flawlessly executed. Each and every day we are driven to do one thing: Live Extraordinary.
At the core of our agency is our people - a dedicated team of engineers, creative innovators, world-class futurists, operational experts and business partners. And we’re looking for motivated, ambitious team players to join us.
We are looking to hire a tech whizz who’s keen to champion technology at our lovely HCMC headquarters.
- Fresh graduates in Computer Science, Software Engineering and passion about technology development, constantly seeking, researching to learn and improving
- Good Knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept
- Breath in of new trends and best practices in development
- Good Analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Up-to-date experience with protocols, standards, and technologies
- Having an experience in algorithm is a plus
- Knowledge of project tools like Jira, Git, etc is a plus
- Able to work independently, in a work group or under pressure
- Ability to work in the office full time.
- Ability to listen and learn
- In love with social media, news, digital communication, e-commerce and payment
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (IELTS 7.0)
Candidate Internship’s Rights:
- Flexible 6 months or 1 year internship program options
- Part of salary support depend on program
- Motorcycle parking monthly fee covered
- Opportunity to work with a technical team at a cool new office in downtown district 1
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the technology field
- Chance to gain invaluable real-life work experience working after 6 months’ experience
- Attend company’s teambuilding and events
- Obtain signature, stamp and letter of recommendation upon completion of internship.
- Opportunity to receive 12-24 months permanent job offer with benefits if qualified