Vesnet JSC (WEALLNET)
WEALLNET is your unique all-in-one daily content creative network featuring the latest news, entertainment, chat and deals. A daily content platform that inspire creativity, interaction, knowledge and moments that enrich life across cultures and geographies. Our commitment to build a clean, healthy and safe digital environment for all users.
76 Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Ward Đakao, District 1
WEALLNET is a brand-new experience agency that exists to reimagine what an experience can be. We do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. Born out of smart insights and built creatively with a content-first approach, our vision is imaginative and engaging, innovative beyond expectation, and flawlessly executed. Each and every day we are driven to do one thing: Live Extraordinary.
At the core of our agency is our people - a dedicated team of engineers, creative, social media innovators, world-class futurists, operational experts and business partners. And we’re looking for motivated, ambitious team players to join us.
Responsibilities for Video motion editor:
- Meet with clients to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter video
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to client's specifications
Qualifications for Video motion editor:
- Bachelor's degree in film editing or related degree is required
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products