Vesnet JSC (WEALLNET)
WEALLNET is your unique all-in-one daily content creative network featuring the latest news, entertainment, chat and deals. A daily content platform that inspire creativity, interaction, knowledge and moments that enrich life across cultures and geographies. Our commitment to build a clean, healthy and safe digital environment for all users.
76 Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Ward Đakao, District 1
WEALLNET is a brand new experience agency that exists to reimagine what an experience can be. We do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. Born out of smart insights and built creatively with a content-first approach, our vision is imaginative and engaging, innovative beyond expectation, and flawlessly executed. Each and every day we are driven to do one thing: Live Extraordinary.
At the core of our agency is our people - a dedicated team of engineers, creative innovators, world-class futurists, operational experts and business partners. And we’re looking for motivated, ambitious team players to join us.
We are looking to hire a tech whizz who’s keen to champion technology at our lovely HCMC headquarters.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Work under the guidance of senior staff and execute internal programs and initiatives as assigned.
• Shadow technical leads on specific areas of their expertise (SME).
• Prepare and present a final project illustrating knowledge gained throughout the program.
• Dedicate time and effort in understanding CI/CD services.
• Clear and timely communication of any assigned deliverables.
• Produces systems and procedural documentation.
• Participate in appropriate trainings to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
• Provide weekly project status updates.
As a start-up company, we expect you go above and beyond what is required on the JD. Be proactive and embrace challenges as opportunities. There may time occasionally where you may be asked to stay back or come in on weekends.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED:
• Active enrollment in a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline
• A Junior or Senior preferred.
• Entry level understanding of Windows and/or Linux Server based operating systems.
• Entry level understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
• Ability to identify basic tasks which require automation and enhance their capabilities.
• Entry level skills in Python, Perl, Bash or PowerShell scripting
• Ability to absorb, understand and communicate written and verbal information and ideas, and to deliver concisely that is easily understood by others
• Ability to apply critical thinking to identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Able to document and maintain configuration and process information
• Clear understanding of the assigned goals and objectives
• Strong work ethic and the desire to learn and grow.